- Interview Skills.
- Confidence building.
- Communication skills.
- Personality development.
- GDs & Interview training.
- Public speaking & debates.
Interview Skills Development
- Interview Practice
- Short individual interviews
- Self-analysis of perception of interview performance
- Tutor and group feedback and review of strengths and areas for development
- Dealing with nervous energy
- relaxation and reduce stress
- Positive techniques to help build confidence
- Increasing personal impact by using your voice more effectively
- Using the voice to convey a clear and confident style
- Using the power of pause to control pace and deliver clear well-structured responses
- Sell yourself successfully
- Personal analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats
- Brainstorming key characteristics of the ideal interview candidate
- How to tackle the "tell me about yourself" question