- Basic Understanding of the IT Business and Business Requirements.
- Basic Understanding of the Technology and the services.
- Developing an understanding of the client requirements.
- Finding Prospects and converting into lead and Sales.
- Making Cold Calls
- Documentation (Proposal writing, Writing Reverts, BRS/SRS Report, Completing NDA Formalities, preparing
- Understanding of organizational needs to plan proposals and pricing.
- Business from New Customers and Existing Customers.
- Negotiation Skills
- Writing reports and making presentation to customers and senior management
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaign.
- Exposure to conference and seminars to gain information about market trends.
- Participate and deliver training to business developers and junior sales team with in your organization.
Interview Skills Development
- Interview Skills.
- Confidence building.
- Communication skills.
- Personality development.
- GDs & Interview training.
- Public speaking & debates.